Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beautiful Love ~ To Someone Special~



In my sleepless solitude tonight,
I can't seem to keep you off my mind
I want to hug you with all my might
Oh, what I'd give just to have you
here with me through the night
If it's wrong to love you,
then I just don't want to be right
Life is much better with you around
To my ear, your name is such a sweet sound
I was confused until you, I found
You lifted me up high from the ground
My world was so lonely without you,
I haven't noticed the sky's shade of blue.
Everything seemed ordinary before you
But now that you're here,
I see the world in a nice different view


And now, all I want to say is Thank You 
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LdtiOZ4rL6E/TQtkecrkpqI/AAAAAAAAAN8/ZlrOKPCcQOs/ssanimation01.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment