Tuesday, February 15, 2011

(_"Beautifull Quote"_)


A hand to hold through old age
A person to laugh with even though
The joke wasn't that funny
A smile shared during everyday life
Because you are there with me

The beauty 're our love show
Every time you walk in the room
A warm feeling in my heart
Because you show me that you care
Because you toUched me
A trance like state

You make me feel so calm
A calm moment from the storm
of life
Because it 's your voice i hear
Graced my ears with" I Love you
What a worderful an lovely feeling
To Love an be loved
You're my reason to get up
Each morning
And a dream each night
These are but some of the feeling i have for you
And for that I 'm happy you are in my life
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LdtiOZ4rL6E/TQtkecrkpqI/AAAAAAAAAN8/ZlrOKPCcQOs/ssanimation01.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment