Sunday, February 6, 2011

(_"Motivational Thoughts"_)

Motivational Thoughts
1) Happiness does not come when we have everything in life but it comes when we learn to live with anything which life provides to us.

2) It is not very difficult to have an interesting life; we can have it if we only dare to think out of our conventional lines.

3) There are only few true people in any personl life and rest are just part of a big crowd.

4) Emotions are great instruments available in our hands to tell what is going on in our mind.


5) Madness sometimes helps us to explore new horizons of life which otherwise we can never find.

6) I am happy because I want to be happy and I am sad because I want to be sad, it is as simple as it looks.

7) Happiness comes from within only and no one in this world can offer it, unless we first find it within.

8) It is important to first search deep within then to look for remaining things in outer world.

9) We become strong with surrender and not with achievements.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LdtiOZ4rL6E/TSdsUNVWb7I/AAAAAAAAA_I/5-BKEORWfk8/Signature+%252811%2529.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment