Things To Do Today – Every Day
· Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
· Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
· Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
· Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
· If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
· If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
· It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
· Never buy a car you can't push.
· Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you don't have a leg to stand on.
· Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
· The early worm gets eaten by the bird, so sleep late.
· When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
· Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
· Ever notice that the people who are late are often
much jollier than the people who have to wait for them?